Saturday, January 14, 2017

Portfolio Review 14.01.2017

I didn't intend to publish another portfolio review just two weeks after the last one. But while reviewing my portfolio for myself I realized, that for the first time since I started trading, my ManualTrading portfolio has performed better (or less bad) than my CopyTrading portfolio:

CopyTrading: -8,03%
ManualTrading: -3,71%
Overall: -5,94%





Now it is important to stay calm, not getting too excited and focus on analyzing what actually happened. In addition to that I need a strategy for increasing my balance, for two reasons: First, I need to keep my risk score low. Without changing my strategy this is the only way I know to do that. Second, the credits I received when I first deposited money on my eToro account will expire at the end of February. 


CopyTrading

In my CopyTrading portfolio only one trader is profitable at the moment: @berrau. All others are in red, probably due to surprising markets after the U.S. elections. Especially @chocolate007 and @moosgruber are obviously having some difficulties and I am curious to see when and how they will recover.



A general issue I am facing with CopyTrading is, that I couldn't manage to stay synchronized with the portfolios of the copied traders so far (I wrote a post on my blog about that). Whatever the reason is, it might contribute to the rather disappointing performance of my CopyTrading portfolio and I hope I can improve that. If you have any ideas for staying synchronized with copied traders, please let me know (you can leave me a comment underneath this post, on eToro or on twitter).

ManualTrading

My Manual Trading portfolio grew about 6% in the last week. I managed to close some trades in green ($copper and $gold) but also had to see my sell $Ger30 trade running into stop loss, thus losing nearly 50% of the invested money. I still have the feeling, that my trading decisions have improved by using more chart analysis techniques. For everyone who is interested in learning or improving his chart analysis skills, I can highly recommend the "school of pipsology" on www.babypips.com. I am still in "elementary school" and I am excited about the upcoming lessons...

Beside the chart analyses my trading strategy on $copper is currently working quite well. After four weeks it achieved a profit of 6,5%. It could have been even more, but I made some mistakes and didn't always apply the strategy properly. I still owe you a post about that with some details.


You didn't find the information you expected on this post? Leave me a comment and I will consider your remarks next time!

***

Related posts:
Getting out of sync @CopyTrading pt. 2 - 13.01.2017
portfolio review 01.01.2017
Portfolio chart analysis 22.12.2016
Rearranging my CopyTrading portfolio cw50/16

***

Important remark: The results presented above and throughout my blog are no recommendation for your trading! I only share my personal findings and opinions to give ideas and let my followers and copiers know what I am currently working on. I can not guarantee the correctness of my calculations and my presented results. Furthermore past performance is not an indication for future results. Only trade with money you are prepared to lose! 

2 comments:

  1. Trading strategies are most important aspect to win. This post share valuable information. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. CRYTPO WALLET ACCOUNT TROUBLESHOOTS SUPPORT TEAM.



    Outside various bitcoin online trading communities

    we are strictly rendering fast help to those bitcoin online investors facing various issues 

    left unattended by their wallet accounts SERVICE PROVIDER (team supports),leaving you hanging and lost on how to go about getting help. 



    EG:

    BLOCKSTREAM (blockchain)

    Blockstream employs a number of prominent bitcoin core developers and is one of the largest 

    contributors of the software's funding.The company has been attempting to make it possible 

    to "break off" transactions from the bitcoin network,

    making the number of "REGISTERED ACCOUNT’S TROUBLESHOOT TICKETS” the network 

    could handle less important and most time not even looked into as there are 

    millions of “REQUEST TICKETS” on the team supports cue.



    "BE SMART ENOUGH”, to know this companies revery global and don’t even care if ONE out of more than a million customers they got is in need of support.

    for example:


    1️⃣ UNSPENDABLE BITCOIN ACTIVATION!


    2️⃣STOLEN BITCOIN$(fake trading platforms)!



    3️⃣LOST PASSWORD GLITCH!



    4️⃣TWO FACTOR AUTHENTICATOR PROBLEMS!



    5️⃣LOST ID OR PASSWORD GLITCH!



    6️⃣HACKED ACCOUNTS SOLUTION!



    7️⃣ RECOVERY OF CRYPTO (BINARY LOSSES & STOLEN FUNDS)


    8️⃣PHISHING OF BITCOIN ACCOUNTS PROBLEM!



    9️⃣LOGIN ERORS!



    10.SCAMMED DURRING BITCOIN TRADINGS.



    cases like these get your crypto funds trapped (likely lost forever,until you meet the right agents like "US").


    NOTE:
    COINBASE/TEAM-SUPPORT

    BINANCE/TEAM-SUPPORT

    KRAKEN/TEAM-SUPPORT

    BITFINEX/TEAM-SUPPORT

    HITBTC/TEAM-SUPPORT

    LOCALBITCOIN/TEAM-SUPPORT

    BLOCKCHAIN/TEAM-SUPPORT

    team supports listed and ones not listed above can’t solve your problem 100%.

    how long do you have to wait when we can provide you legit CERTIFIED hacker with 
    past works dealt with without having to wait long until your troubles are been sorted.

    START SENDING YOUR TICKET PROBLEMS IN NOW FOR ULTIMATE SOLUTION.
    CRYPTOACCOUNTS_SUPPORT.ORG@PROTONMAIL.COM 

    thank you for reading this article.

    ReplyDelete